Good Advice to Our Single Sisters About Getting Married


By on 11:41

OPEN LETTER TO ALL SINGLE LADIES

If you're SINGLE and keep on

saying,'I DON'T TRUST MEN OR WOMEN!'... Well, remember your mates are

getting married every weekend, If I may ask,
'Are
they marrying spirits or ghosts?Wise Up...
If you're married and keep saying,'I HATE THIS
MARRIAGE!'...Oh kk Is it not married people like U who are celebrating Golden, Silver
and Even Platinum JUBILEE?.. If U keep on ranting,'I'M
LEAVIN MY MAN,HE CHEATED ON ME!.. Please go
to town and see all the cute, hot,sexy, hungry
and desperate 'chicks' waiting to snatch your
man's money and property, they don't mind
sharing.. Make it work, folks! And Stop saying,'I HATE MY JOB!..look!: millions of
people are jobless
and can't even find any not to
talk of keeping it! Do U want to join them?.. YOU
keep saying,'I HATE
WHERE I LIVE!...oh please try visiting those locations that are flooding now, people living
sleeping under the bridge at nite and you will be
grateful to God that U even
have a place to stay!!... Some say,'I AM TIRED OF THIS
LIFE!...well, go to the hospital and
see people fighting for their lives.. Go to the


mortuary and take a look,then tell me wat you
feel after that! MY point is, be POSITIVE and
believe in God, that all dat matters: AS FAR AS
THERE IS
LIFE,THERE IS HOPE..JUST KEEP TRUSTING IN GOD,
EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT.. GOD'S GRACE IS
SUFFIENT!.. And His time is always the best...

Source 


Kenyan Bachelor

Kenyan Guy with passion for technology, style, writing and blogging, constantly fascinated by gadgets, geeky stuff and beautiful universe. In a typical day Kenyan Bachelor is a guy you will find anywhere in near gadgets, computers and geeky forums. ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment